What is New?
Our priority is always your safety. For now, our studio remains open for business and our team is taking the necessary precautions to keep our employees, artists and guests safe. We have always adhered to extremely strict "clean procedure" protocols which are above and beyond the current CDC and State recommendations for businesses remaining open during the Covid-19 pandemic. During this uncertain time, we are doubling those efforts to keep staff, client’s customers and guests as safe as possible. As we strive to keep some sense of normalcy and remain optimistic and open during this time, we are here to serve your tattoo needs. Here are a few things to remember:
- Anyone entering Lucky Bamboo Tattoo will have their temperature checked for signs of a fever.
- Be given a short questionnaire.
- Only the person being tattooed, and the artist are allowed at the appointment.
- Masks are an option by request.
- Keep a six foot distance from all staff and guests.
- FaceTime or Skype consults are an option.
- All of our artists have their own segregated and private area to tattoo in.
- All artists comply with standards higher than the current CDC standards for "clean procedures", State and local Health Department.
- Cleaning is done above CDC standards following every tattoo.
- Common area surfaces are disinfected after every guest.
- STAY HOME if you have a fever, feel ill or have contact with anyone who is sick. Call us and let us know.
- If you have questions, please call us at 801-497-9700 or find us on Instagram and Facebook.
- Please do not bring friends or support people with you to your appointment.
Thank you and please stay safe!